2022 Yoga Retreats
October 15-18, 2022 | Zion National Park
We are so excited to share this amazing experience with you. Our Fall Yoga Retreat will be held at the beautiful and tranquil Nama-Stay Resort in Springdale, Utah which is 5 mins. from Zion National Park.
We invite you to experience meaningful connection of your body, mind, and spirit and adventures surrounded by Utah’s myriad canyons and the beautiful Zion Narrows, this gorge, with walls a thousand feet tall located along the Virgin River. It is a spectacular location to practice yoga, pranayama breath work, and hiking/canyoneering daily.
The Narrows Hike
Why this Yoga Retreat? Our yoga retreat offers a supportive environment with experienced Yoga Alliance certified yoga teachers to explore the ancient practice of yoga and meditation in the cathedral mountains and canyons of Zion National Park alongside positive like-minded individuals. No previous yoga or meditation experience required just an open mind and a passionate heart willing to learn more about Living our Yoga in the natural surroundings of Zion.
Our Yoga Retreat will offer opportunities to empower and inspire your soul by providing a break from your normal routine and spending quality time outdoors to focus on exploration, stress release, and rejuvenation through movement and mindfulness.
"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing their is a field. I'll meet you there."
Saturday, October 15th – check in starts at 4:00 pm.Tuesday, October 18th – checkout is at 11:00 am.
Cost of Retreat Includes:
- Lodging for 3 nights, 4 days in private cabins at Nama-Stay Resort. Private cabin is for 2 individuals with private shower room & a private restroom, mini fridge and cozy terraced backyard patios for enjoying the views.
- Vegetarian/gluten free meals daily and special dinners prepared by Chef Shelly Corso in Nama-Stay Pavilion Dining space.
- Daily yoga & meditation. The yoga classes will be held in the Yoga and Meditation space on the premises.
- Transportation via shuttle service from resort to downtown Springdale, Utah to shops, grocery store, restaurants and galleries. Also includes shuttle service within the Park.
- Taxes, gratuity are included in the price of the package.
*Cost does not include airfare, ground transportation from airports, park pass entrance, additional excursions and equipment, or alcohol.
- Early Bird Special: Price $1,450.00 per person/double occupancy. Must book and pay in full by August 5th
- Pricing after August 5th: $1,500.00 per person/double occupancy*
*If booking after August 5th payment terms are listed below)
- 50% deposit due (non-refundable) upon booking
- 08/01/2022– remaining balance of payment due (non-refundable)
Cash, credit cards or personal checks will be accepted. Also, personal checks can be sent in the mail. Please note that all payments are non-refundable.
More About the Resort:
The Nama-Stay property gives you the comfort of a true sanctuary space. There are nature trails and plenty of places to sit back, relax and just enjoy the majestic views of the brilliant red mountains of Zion soaring 3,000 feet overhead. It is a sight to behold that will stir your soul!
Nama-Stay is a non-smoking property.
Heartwood Retreat House, Blue Ridge, GA
November 4 - 6, 2022
"Another excellent Yoga retreat for the SOL Yoga community. This year we maxed out the capacity of the Heartwood Retreat Center in Blue Ridge, GA with 18 Yogis along with instructors Belinda and Paige. The weather was fabulous with sunny and crisp fall conditions. The leaves were at peak color too. Everyone enjoyed Vinyasa, Yin and Meditation. Paige passed on in depth knowledge about the ancient Yoga Chakra system during our instruction classes. At night we bonded as a group around the fire singing and sharing how we each found Yoga. We also shared fellowship during our excellent, all vegan meals prepared by our host Christina. During our free time, folks enjoyed the hot tub, sauna, hiking, massage, or just chilling out and relaxing. On the way home some stopped at apple barns or enjoyed the melodies of the SOL Yoga Trio at the Grapes and Ladders Vineyard. New friendships were made and old ones strengthened. Everyone came away with fond memories. Looking forward to next year’s retreat booked in October."
- Bill Herderich