Sol Yoga’s very own Wonder Woman…Paige Hinton shares 20 things about her to help you get to know her better:
1. The loves of my life are my Boston Terrier dogs Hosu and Taz.
2. I was a dancer and dance captain of the Broadway musical Footloose.
3. I was in a commercial with a monkey named Jonah. Never work with animals, they steal the show.
4. I loved mayonnaise sandwiches when I was younger. I know. GROSS.
5. My favorite food is??? Chocolate, sweet potato casserole and watermelon. I can’t choose just one.
6. I love reading cookbooks and looking at the pictures. I’m obsessed.
7. I love to cook.
8. I can’t watch movies with subtitles; it drives me crazy.
9. My favorite time of the day is morning time. I love the energy, quietness and stillness of the early morning.
10. If you catch me watching TV (which is rare) it most likely will be the Big Bang Theory. I can’t stop laughing.
11. I meditate every day.
12. I love watching info commercials. I’m a sucker for that stuff.
13. Is frosting a food group? Who needs the cake part. When I was younger I asked for the corner part of a cake in order to get more frosting.
14. I was born in Alabama but raised as a Georgia Peach.
15. I’m brilliant at math…ha ha ah…just kidding. What’s 2 + 2?
16. Growing up I was determined to be a Charlie’s Angel or Wonder Woman.
17. Long walks in nature are the medicine to what ails me.
18 I’ve been practicing yoga since 1997.
19. I never thought I would teach yoga I wasn’t interested, but when I chose to leave the entertainment business, I knew teaching yoga was my next path in life.
20. I walk around my house and will randomly lift up in a handstand to flip my world upside down.